Spinnaker repair tape


I've been asked to have look at non slip, and hard wearing materials for polo bike saddles. I have been experimenting with spinnaker repair tape for a while with some success. Like many people I was concerned that the tape would leave glue on my arse or unwind itself. But after heavy use and hot and wet weather the tape has shown itself to be very hardy and resilient. I buy mine from my local chandlery/boating store. It comes in a range of colours and has a satinee finish.
In the above shot you can see my Selle San Marco - Laser. This saddle has a gusset style system that is difficult to re-cover using staples so is ideal for tape.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2009 SWIZ t-shirt designs

My first Turbo recover.

Kashimax Sports red vinyl recover for Tony